Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kitesong

When I thought celebrities are all bling bling and high-up-theres and that book launches are only for professors and those-too-high-to-reachs , she proved to be so real and so near to us.

When I thought it is too difficult to do anything great or purposeful or meaningful at the age of 24, here she is as a living example to prove me wrong.

When I thought it will never occur to me to be able to impact people, and that it is better to dwell in my own troubles and career, I am shown a heart like this.

When I thought I am the only person who can understand my thoughts so deep that it is impossible to express, I came across one who can express such thoughts so well to induce such thoughts.

When I thought testimonies about God's might and thoughts from the pulpit are only so-whats and "it-will-never-happen-to-me, hers made me realize I actually have the ticket to dream about Him as well.

When I thought that I have reached the age to think the big and practical and act realistic, she slapped me and made me realized that the true beauty and meaning of life lies within the little and the idealistic.

And when I thought that the idealistic and nice can only remain in the storybooks, I came across her who have been spending almost a decade putting her life into storybooks to inspire the lives of others.

A simple girl with simple dreams and big ideals whom inspires others as the living testimony of God's mercy and grace.

It feels so great to know that there is also someone that thinks like I do in the thought world, for in this world, there is no ugly competition, nor strife to dominate over one another, nor love and hatred, nor a need to even know one another. The material is not the basis of society, nor is there any need to have a basis to fight with. There is only connectivity, a connectivity that inspires one to inspire.

I am in awe.

Link